Seeking Elite Digital Transformation Consultants to Be Part of our Delivery Team
You see problems as opportunities and love the satisfaction of solving interesting problems and making a real difference. You’ve come to the right place.
Join the prestigious Why Stuff Sucks® Digital Provider Network™ today to get exclusive access to our select client list and join us in fixing things that suck. And getting paid well to do so.
Select the Transformational Consulting Option That’s Right For You
Why Stuff Sucks® founder Miles Anthony Smith has spent the last couple decades perfecting transformational leadership and consulting services, and building a clientele list that’s uniquely positioned to share with you. He’s opened the doors to new opportunities, and if you’ve got the skills and know-how, you can reap the benefits as a preferred provider.
- Coach – Develop the solution strategy for clients
- Consultant – Execute and implement the solution strategy identified for clients
Get in on the Ground Floor
with Why Stuff Sucks®
How To Become a
Digital Transformation Consultant
- Leadership & Team Development – implement change management and improve leadership outcomes.
- Talent Sourcing, Selection, & Development – consult individuals and teams to unlock their full individual and organizational human resource potential.
- Digital Marketing & Sales (External) – help organizations maximize the power of digital marketing in reaching qualified prospects and customers.
- Digital Technology Processes (Internal) – help clients introduce business process automation, IoT, and Industry 4.0 best practices.
Benefits of Joining the Why Stuff Sucks®
Digital Provider Network™
There’s no need to scramble for projects from an eclectic clientele that may not always play to your strengths. When you become a preferred provider with Why Stuff Sucks®:
What Our Digital Providers Are Saying
Apply Now To Get Earning
Ready to roll? Why wait?! Want to see if we’d be a good fit?
Fill out the full Digital Transformation Consultant application (your interests and experience) to get on our short list for elite client projects.